Our company 1Mwh / 2Mwh battery system has the following parameters：
1) According to the system load requirements of no less than 1MW / 2mwh devices in a prefabricated energy storage cabin, this energy storage system project uses a 1MW PCs in a prefabricated cabin to manage an energy storage battery stack.
2) Each stack consists of 1 PCS and 13pcs battery clusters in parallel, and is equipped with a battery management system. Each battery cluster consists of a battery cluster management unit and 15pcs battery string management units (16 string BMU).
3) A set of container system is equipped with 1 set of 1MW PCs; the battery capacity is 2.047mwh, including 3120pcs batteries in total and 240pcs batteries in each cluster.
4) One battery box is composed of 16 single 205ah cells in series, and one cluster is composed of 15 battery boxes in series, which is called 240s1p battery cluster, namely 768v205ah;
5) One set of containers is composed of 13 clusters of 240s1p batteries in parallel, namely 2.047mwh.
|Small power generation
Plant standby power supply
|Move power generation
|Battery group mode||240S 1P@13 Group|
|Battery pack discharge voltage range（V）||600-864|
|Rated discharge current(A)||100*13|
|Rated charging current(A)||100*13|
|Operating temperature range（℃）||Charge 0~55℃，Discharge-20~55℃，|
|Recommended SOC scope of work||35-85%|
|Long time shelving power requirement||40%~70%|